I don't like to follow recipes.

I've had so many people ask me for my recipes, and the truth is, I don't have any - it all just comes out of my head in the moment. However, I do feel like I can give some guidelines to help you find your own talent for creating delicious, healthy, vitamin rich meals, while discovering a joy for cooking you may have never had.

*note - this totally doesn't work for baking - but we don't want sugar anyway! Let's cook!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Why Learning To Cook Matters

More clever and fun ideas coming soon, but on a serious note - there is no better reason to try to learn to cook than explained here by Jamie Oliver. If you don't have the 20 minutes to watch, here's a great thought:

If you teach three people how to cook, and they teach three people, when repeated 25 times that would reach everyone in America. As he says, it's a romantic idea - but imagine what it could do for our combined health as a country...



Food is the fuel that runs our bodies, let's spread the word on learning how to cook fresh food to live better!

And to lighten the air - I leave you with this... a few shots of our gravy boat collection... for gravy only, like it says:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell me what you think!